Assistant Account Executive – Resolute Public Affairs
Location: Chicago (in person)
Employee Status: Full-Time
Resolute Public Affairs, a national public affairs and strategic advisory firm, is seeking Assistant Account Executive(s) to aid our Chicago efforts. We are leaders in issue advocacy, coalition building, grassroots organizing, and moving stakeholders to action. Resolute Public Affairs offers a fast-paced environment that challenges the existing status quo to ensure successful outcomes for clients.
Assistant Account Executives provide broad-based support across multiple client engagement teams and have the opportunity to gain meaningful experience in advocacy, media, communications, research and public affairs.
Our ideal candidate is a talented, performance-driven individual who will excel as a member of a dynamic team.
Candidates must be hard-working, detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects with strong research skills, strategic writing, critical thinking and comprehension abilities. Growth opportunities within the firm are achieved by those candidates displaying excellent performance across the public affairs skills set.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, with corresponding internships: Communications, Public Affairs, Government Affairs, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience is preferred through political campaign work, media, public relations, communications, federal, state or local government or non-profit sectors
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strategic writing skills
- Working knowledge of print, digital and social media – with emphasis on pitching and framing
- Strong organizational skills – detail-oriented approach to work
- Proven ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resolute Management Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Resolute is committed to a safe working environment. If hired, we require all employees to be vaccinated from COVID-19, unless a recognized medical or religious accommodation is necessary.
Resolute expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.