Digital Communications Specialist
Employee Status: Full-Time
Resolute Public Affairs, a national public affairs and strategic communications firm, seeks a Digital Communications Specialist. You will be part of an award-winning team that works on high-profile issues throughout the country, applying extensive experience in issue advocacy, coalition building and grassroots organizing, high-impact media relations, digital strategies and online advocacy, association management, and video production and graphic design.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the skills to develop and implement digital communications strategies on behalf of our clients and for Resolute. The Digital Communications Specialist reports to the Chief Operating Officer and works closely with Resolute’s leadership and creative teams to execute overall strategy. Candidates will be creative and self-starters with experience working in fast-paced environments. They will be fluent in current mobile, social media and digital tools and have a keen eye for identifying creative opportunities to engage, educate and activate defined audiences.
- Develop, implement and optimize digital campaigns on behalf of our clients and for Resolute in coordination with our management team
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to help plan graphic assets, enhance website content, and storyboard video content to tell our clients’ stories in new and engaging ways
- Develop in-depth understanding of campaign audiences to ensure digital tactics are effective
- Manage and analyze site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting
Write, manage and post all digital content across channels to complement the communications strategy
- Proven, relevant experience (2+ years) desirable; and a demonstrated record of leading successful online media projects, including but not limited to digital and social media campaigns, website management, audience development across web, social, and text platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Social Media Ads (FB, Twitter etc) and Google Ads
- Fluent in social media platforms: (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Strong writing skills and good editorial judgment.
- Superior project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited supervision.
- Graphic design exposure to tools, especially within the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Professional experience using CRMs, Google Analytics, social media analytics trackers, WordPress, and social media management platforms.
- Basic experience with HTML preferred
- Excels at organizational management and functioning with a disciplined focus to the workday and business goals.
- Strategic, commercial and prudent in approach with the judgment to involve the team but the ability to make decisions.
- Good listener who is not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo constructively
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- A clear, articulate and persuasive communicator with the presence and confidence to operate effectively both inside and outside the firm.
- Team player who easily collaborates with colleagues
- High-energy self-starter, robust thinker
- Perceptive, creative and hard-working.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing samples to: email@example.com
Resolute Public Affairs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Resolute Public Affairs expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.