Assistant Account Executive | Resolute Public Affairs
Employee Status: Full-Time
Resolute Public Affairs, a national public affairs and strategic advisory firm, is seeking an Assistant Account Executive. We are leaders in issue advocacy, coalition building, grassroots organizing, and moving stakeholders to action. Resolute Public Affairs offers a fast-paced environment that challenges the existing status quo to ensure successful outcomes for clients.
Assistant Account Executives provide support across client teams and have the opportunity to gain meaningful experience in advocacy, media, communications, research and public affairs.
Our ideal candidate is a talented, performance-driven individual who will excel as a member of a dynamic team. Candidates must be hard-working, detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects with strong research skills, strategic writing, critical thinking and comprehension abilities. Growth opportunities within the firm are achieved by those candidates displaying excellent performance across the public affairs skills set.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, with corresponding internships: Communications, Public Affairs, Government Affairs, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience is preferred through political campaign work, media, public relations, communications, federal, state or local government or non-profit sectors
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Strong research skills
- Strategic writing skills
- Working knowledge of media – print, digital, social
- Detailed-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis