Senior Account Executive
Location: Washington, D.C. (in person)
Employee Status: Full-Time
Resolute Public Affairs, a national public affairs and strategic communications firm, seeks a Senior Account Executive based in Washington D.C.
Senior Account Executives provide support across client teams, serving in supervisory roles under the direction of our senior executives. You will be part of an award-winning team that works on high-profile issues throughout the country, applying extensive experience in issue advocacy, coalition building and grassroots organizing, high-impact media relations, digital strategies, and online advocacy, association management, and video production graphic design.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses relevant experience (5 to 8 years) and a demonstrated record of leading successful media projects. This includes but is not limited to, digital and social media campaigns, crafting statements for publications, and talking with members of the media.
- Excellent strategic writing and oral communication skills
- Strong project management abilities
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in media projects
- Experience working on political and advocacy-based campaigns
- Experience in association management, Capitol Hill, or the administration
- Content Development: Write, manage, and drive content across various communications vehicles to align with our clients’ communications strategy.
- Client Project Management: Oversee the day-to-day activities of multiple client projects, anticipating challenges, providing support to the Client Lead, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Communications Planning: Develop communications work plans with supervision from the Client Lead.
- Media and Communication Strategy: Develop and implement communication and media strategies for our clients and for Resolute in coordination with our senior leadership team.
- Analytics and Reporting: Manage site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Media Relations: Compose and edit news releases and media pitches. Plan and supervise media events, news conferences, and other earned media opportunities.
- Research: Conduct thorough research on issues, people, and political/cultural/social environments
- Excels at organizational management and functioning with a disciplined focus on the workday and business goals
- Strategic, commercial and prudent approach with the judgment to involve the team but the ability to make decisions
- Good listener who is not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo constructively
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. In your cover letter, share details of successful projects you’ve spearheaded, emphasizing the specific skills and strategies contributing to their successful outcomes. Additionally, we invite you to highlight any pertinent experience in political or advocacy-based campaigns within your resume, giving us a broader perspective of your qualifications and accomplishments.
Resolute Management Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Resolute expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.